1) You could write about some of your “doing math” during our course.
- You could write a post about what your findings have been.
- You could write about what your experience of doing math has been like—on your own terms, with your own goals, without time pressure, collaboratively or independently, thinking on some open-ended problems.
- You could take one of the problem set problems and create an extension of it to share.
2) You could write a reflection on the thinking you’ve done during our course—in particular, what you’ve encountered that’s surprised you, what kinds of mathematical learning experiences you want for yourself going forward, and what the phrase “math is personal” means to you now.
Take these two prompts. Using one or both, write up a reflection this week and share the result with your classmates (as you see fit).